Monday, August 18, 2008

Random thoughts So this Bigfoot story is a hoax, huh? Too bad.

Random thoughts
So this Bigfoot story is a hoax, huh? Too bad. I think it would demonstrate how unaware we are of our own environment.

My mom's in town for a week. She's spoiling the kids, I tell ya! We'll be hitting West Edmonton mall today. Oh gee, wonder if the kids will find something for her to buy them there!

Been having real scorching hot days lately. It's not so bad because it's basically a dry heat, and it can make for quite the impressive thunder storms when a cold front moves in overnight. But hey, that's what summer weather's all about, right? Just wish we had a pool...

What are The Monkees up to?

Hey, all of a sudden Canada is winning medals in Beijing! 9 so far, including 2 golds. Not bad!

Thinking of buying a new computer. The one in the basement is 4 years old, getting kinda slow, and is frankly kinda wrecked. Should I get a laptop or should I just get another tower? Pros and cons, people: tell me what you think.

Haven't eaten a candy apple in years. Would it tear my teeth out if I bit into one now?

No comments:

Post a Comment