Monday, August 4, 2008

*Random thoughts* Still don't understand all the raving about

Random thoughts
Still don't understand all the raving about The Dark Knight.

I'm puzzled by certain advice given in commercials. If I had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours, shouldn't I call over my friends and brag, instead of seeing a doctor..?

T-2 days until I invade Bulldog's house. There will be poker, oh yes, there will be poker...

I think I'm becoming a grumpy old man. Gotta put a stop to that.

Promised myself I'd catch a football game with my son but I still haven't done it. That's too bad because the Eskimos are doing well this year.

Seriously, is Barbra Streisand that good a singer?

My mother-in-law is making rouladen for the entire clan today. time to put my gourmandise to good use.

How come today's celebrities aren't anywhere near as cool as Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin were? Or talented, for that matter? What would Elvis think of today's music?

Yes Eric, I'd like to borrow your copy of Band of Brothers. The HBO series what very good, I can only imagine the book is excellent.

I get the sense that a lot of people are growing wise to the sham of manmade global warming (or climate change). There just seems to be significantly less alarmism on the subject of late.

So how's the war on terror going? Or the war on drugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment